Everyone is welcome and all are invited – whether you are elementary school teachers, food activists, retired executives, nutrition educators, anarcho-primitivists, rural farmers – whomever, wherever. Join us!!!
What does membership look like?
Membership will include – but is certainly not limited to:
- An awesome membership card – that will be useful in getting discounts at local nurseries (soon!) and free bumper sticker
- Every-other-month Local Potlucks – because every loves to eat tasty local food and enjoy conversation with good folks
- Participation in the Plant Propogators Club – allowing you to share, trade, barter with other UGC members for perennials growing in backyards
- Reduced prices for UGC Garden Manual ($5) and UGC Tote Bag ($10)
- And of course – all the great garden knowledge, timely growing tips, and free seeds you can handle
- For a complete list of benefits, follow this link: Membership Benefits
Most of all, membership means supporting the work of the UGC and helping to contribute to its strategic direction.
What does membership cost?
2013 Membership Levels
|Membership Type||Annual Membership||Lifetime Membership|
|Individual – Green Thumb||$20||$200|
|Family – Green Thumb||$30||$300|
How do you join?
Come to the next Coalition meeting or come chat with us at the UGC Booth at the farmers market to meet some fellow gardeners. Or, please fill out our membership form electronically or print it out and mail to our PO Box and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Checks can be sent and made out to to the Urban Gardening Coalition – PO Box 2353 – Waco, TX 76703 or you can pay through our online payment portal. Just specify membership in the “purpose” line.